Experts you can trust.
Our knowledgeable appraisers and efficient staff ensure a quality experience for all our consignors and buyers.
Jarrod Hines is the owner of Farmer Auctions and Entrusted Auctions. Jarrod is a 5th generation auctioneer and is a member of the Virginia Auctioneers Association, Auctioneer Association of North Carolina, and West Virginia Auctioneers Association. He also holds the Certified Auctioneer Institute Designation and is a registered Real Estate agent through MKB Realtors.
- 36 years experience
- 5th generation auctioneer
- Licensed and bonded in Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, Tennessee, South Carolina, Kentucky, & Maryland.
- Designee, Certified Auctioneers Institute. (CAI) Three-year masters level training curriculum.
- Designee, Certified Estate Specialist. (CES)
- Designee, Auction Marketing Management (AMM)
- CAI Recruiter – national recruiter of auctioneers for the master level training curriculum
- Instructor – continuing education instructor for various state associations
- Partner-Rasmus Asset Advisors – Internet-Only Auction Affiliate. Eastern U.S. foremost internet auction platform.
- Surplus Auction Management Provider – University of Virginia
- Relocation and internet auction of all university assets
- Western VA Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Panel – Bonded auction service provider
- Member in Good Standing
- National Auctioneers Association (NAA)
- Virginia Auctioneers Association (VAA)
- West Virginia Auctioneers Association (WVAA)
- Auctioneers Association of North Carolina (AANC)
Bob specializes in Fine Art, Silver, and Furniture. Bob is a lifelong collector and art lover, and he has been an appraiser for the business for over 15 years.
Joe specializes in Collectibles, Ephemera, and Books. Joe has 35 years plus experience with the antique business, and he has been working with the auction gallery for seven years.
Araby handles the scheduling and coordinating for on-site and in gallery staffing and auction needs. She has worked in the auction industry for over five years, and specializes in vintage clothing, jewerly, books, and retro-items.
Kassie works with consignors and buyers assisting them with contracts, buying and registering for auctions, selling items, and more. She graduated with a degree in History from Roanoke College in 2015 and her favorite pieces are art nouveau paintings and decor.
Dan photographs all items in our gallery auctions, including Collector's Auctions. He produces videos in his free time as well, and has filmed and photographed several of our live auctions, client interviews, vehicles, and estates.
Robert has been grading coins for over 35 years and handles a variety of currency and coins. He meets with clients in our gallery on Mondays and Thursdays and enjoys working with and teaching them more about their collections.
John assists with cataloging and sorting onsite online auctions, predominately on our industrial and heavy machinery and tool auctions. He is a collector himself and owns a store where he sells antiques and other vintage items.
Larry has worked as an appraiser for over 20 years, and has been a collector of antiques his entire life. He specializes in militaria items, firearms, and primitives.
Ralph assists with live auctions and removals, as well as sorting and examining items. Ralph is a collector himself, with his speciality being antique toys.
Sandy works at live auctions checking bidders in and out and handling all transactions. She has worked with Entrusted Auctions and Farmer Auctions for many years, and is the first friendly face you will see at one of our live auctions.
Scott assists with a variety of tasks including removal days where he helps buyer's locate their items, answers any questions, and informs customers about the bidding and pick up process. He also helps with preview days and live auctions, and enjoys working with antiques and vintage items.