We are always accepting quality consignments in a wide variety of categories. If you have items you wish to be considered please contact us. Before consigning, an appraiser provides a consultation to determine if the items are appropriate to sell at auction. They can also review the terms of our contract at this time. At the gallery our team of experts examine each piece in terms of condition, attribution, and age. These factors help determine the best sale for your items:
Tuesday Auctions occur one to two times a month and offer an exciting assortment of vintage and antique collectibles, furniture, sterling, china, and more. All treasure auctions are listed online through AuctionZip so bidders can register to bid live online as well as in the gallery.
Collector Auctions occur approximately every three to four months. These auctions often focus on a particular type of item: decorative arts, Americana, coins, militaria, etc. Most Collector auctions are listed on multiple online platforms including Live Auctioneers and Invaluable.
Specialty Auctions occur seasonally. They offer a variety of high-end antiques including fine art, fine jewelry, sculpture, important furniture, vehicles, and more. All Catalog auctions are listed on multiple online platforms including Live Auctioneers and Invaluable.
Whether you have a single item or an entire collection we would like to hear from you. You may contact our office directly via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 384-0100 for more information about our rates and the consignment process.
A few helpful hints:
- Our experts have a vast knowledge, which means that we are able to handle most items that someone would like to consign.
- All eligible items require review by our team - if you have a significant item or collection, the quickest way to receive our services is to email us photos and a self-inventory.
- We also have in-gallery consultations by appointment.
- All auctions are held in our climate controlled Salem, VA gallery.
- Follow the links below to learn more.
- Still have questions? Call us at (540) 384-0100.